Wednesday 18 January 2012

Methods of Research
In order to develop successful data in order to give me a upper hand and an advantage in creating my coursework (music magazine) and find out various facts there are two ways to go about this research gathering, these two ways are;

  • Quantitative research, this is the use of gathering large sums of data through different methods e.g. surveys and questionnaires. This format of data gathering deals with large numbers, although this data comes in large sums it can be outdated because it is second hand research. This research format sorts through detailed facts, figures and numbers. This leads me onto the second research gathering method I will use.
  • Qualitative the final of the two methods of research I have spoke about, this research is the idea of observation however this cannot be measured. For example it can be gathered through the use of interviews with a person or persons of my desired target audience, it can also be achieved through lengthy surveys. 
  • In order to get all aspects covered by the research I carry out, I will use Quantitative research method using the form of questionnaires and surveys etc.. This will enable my music magazine to be the best it can be with the resources available to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment